Date Posted [Apr-19-17] (ID: 660982)
- Proofreading and editing materials to ensure quality of language, proper format, accuracy of content, senior staff's preferences are reflected, etc.
- Ensuring proper attention is given to the wider government issues and their relationship to departmental issues and events
- Tracking issues or projects referred by senior staff
- Routing and tracking items for review or signature, to and from the office
- Scrutinizing and querying sources as required
- Creating and presenting a variety of weekly and monthly reports
- Producing monthly financial reports for 4 managers
- Producing AD-hoc financial report
- Advising Managers on financial and administrative matters.
- knowledge of SAP, Connexus, epar, EXCEL and Course MS.
- Health & Safety is enforced before employees heads for the field.
- Requesting material and supplies
- Preparing and processing Travel arrangement
- Processing Staffing Request
- Registering employees for training in Course MS
Minimum Mandatory Requirements - to be added to your tailored resume:
- Secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required.
- Minimum of 6 months as an Executive Assistant is required.
- Must be perfectly bilingual
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience with the federal government, as an Executive Assistant, may be required.
Try Link Directory - A Free Directory Of 5,000 Canadian Job Banks, Employment Agencies & More.