Bon Sushi Royal Oak Restaurant at 4454 A West Saanich Road. Victoria, B.C. is looking for 1 full time line, permanent Line Cook with at least 3 years of commercial cooking experience or equivalent in accredited training in cooking and food preparation. Experience in Japanese food preparation an asset but not an essential requirement for this position. This is a full-time positions and you may be required to work late evening and weekend shifts. The successful applicant should be friendly, outgoing, helpful, dependable and be required to perform the following duties:
- Prepare and cook Japanese food items including sashimi, sushi, temaki, roll and other Japanese dishes(Hot & cold)
- Make sushi rice properly
- Assisting in the planning of menus
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Monitor and order supplies
- Ensure that the quality of food meets the standard
- Clean kitchen and work area and perform related work as required
The ability to speak Korean is an asset but not mandatory as the owner and chef’s primary language is Korean.
Responses by email (that is, replies to this advertisement) are preferred but résumés may be mailed to or dropped off at Bon Sushi Royal Oak Restaurant at 4454 A West Saanich Road. Victoria, BC V8Z3E9.
Try Link Directory - A Free Directory Of 5,000 Canadian Job Banks, Employment Agencies & More.