LOCATION: Thoroughbred Cresent, Etobicoke Ont M9W-6X6
WORK EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 1-year childcare experience
EDUCATION: Completion of grade 12, plus CPR or First Aid
SHIFT: 7:am - 11:am and 3:pm - 7:pm
SALARY: $11.54 - $13.00 per hour, depending on experience. Overtime pay at 1.5 times employee's regular rate of pay after 44 hours. May be required to work some weekends
- Supervise and care for children.
- Get children ready for school. Prepare breakfast and lunch for children
- Take children to school. Get children from school and take them to after school activities
- Supervise homework. Follow schedule of children activities
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals. Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. NOTE: This is NOT a condition of employment.
This job is open to applicants of Aboriginal descent and newcomers to Canada
Please forward resume to the attention of: (Surjit Thind)
This advertisement will expire 60 days from posting date
Try Link Directory - A Free Directory Of 5,000 Canadian Job Banks, Employment Agencies & More.