Position Title: Landscape Gardener
Company: K&K Landscape
Status: Permanent Full Time, 32 hours per week
Location of Work: 8411 142 St, Surrey, BC, V3W 0W4
Start Date: As soon as possible
K&K Landscape is a family owned Japanese landscaping company based in Surrey, BC. We have been in business for over 30 years and we provide specialized landscaping services to our customers in Surrey, Delta and Vancouver.
K&K Landscape requires a full-time experienced Landscape Gardener. The successful applicant will see this position as a career and not just a job - we believe in the growth and success of our team!
● Maintenance of residential and commercial properties including:
● Tree shaping and pruning
● Transplanting and planting trees
● Tending or planting flower beds, laying sod, handling heavy loads of dirt/rock/sand/gravel, snow removal
● Lawn mowing, brush cutting, weeding and raking
● Maintenance and operation of equipment including backhoe, loader, California trimmer, rotary mower, chain saw, small engine, brush cutter, snow blower, blower, hedge trimmer, weed-eater, excavator, power washer and 3 tonne dump truck operation (right hand drive, manual shift)
● Minimum 2 years experience as a Landscape Gardener
● Must have valid BC Driver's License and clean drivers abstract
● Must be able to perform physically demanding work, including combination of heavy lifting, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling.
● Must be willing to work in any weather conditions.
● Experience in Japanese Gardening an asset
● Experience driving right hand drive vehicles on right hand side of the road an asset
Transportation to work areas will be provided; and you must be willing to drive to and from work sites with the company vehicle.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Mail resume to K&K Landscape 8411 142 St, Surrey, BC, V3W 0W4
In person applications will NOT be accepted. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Try Link Directory - A Free Directory Of 5,000 Canadian Job Banks, Employment Agencies & More.