Reporting to the Executive vice-president, the candidate will direct all work performed of the branch and to supervise all areas of operation. He will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Keep up-to-date on market trends and suggest growth opportunities for ABP;
- Ensure the ongoing growth of the branch and participate in customer/industry events and in business development;
- Communicate the mission, vision and corporate values to all the PTR staff;
- Oversee and control the overall business operations and ensure decision implementation and goal achievement;
- Keep ABP management and shareholders well-informed;
- Maximize staff contribution by establishing clear and achievable performance objectives in accordance with the business plan and ensure goal follow-up and achievement;
- Establish management and operation strategies and develop policies and procedures aimed at optimizing PTR’s efficiency, productivity and profitability;
- Act as an expert in different situations and/or external activities requiring a high level of expertise and represent PTR before various clients or agencies;
- Guide the development of mandates and special projects that have a major impact on PTR’s profitability and efficiency and ensure they’re aligned with the decisions of the management;
- Ensure the standardization, the documentation and the implementation of the main operational processes;
- Train the staff according to the policies and procedures previously defined;
- Ensure employee skills development and collaboration between the various departments and other ABP subsidiaries;
- Ensure the sound management of all PTR assets and staff;
- Make sure to apply the best business practices for PTR;
- Track the activity reports of PTR and suggest or implement measures to rectify the problematic situations;
- Be sure to respect the laws and regulations;
- Control costs and optimize purchases of the branch; and
- Execute all other tasks aimed at improving the productivity and efficiency of the organization.
THE WORK SCHEDULE :The schedule is set according to the operation that might including weekends and evenings. The schedule is variable.
- 5-10 years of branch management experience or equivalent;
- Proven knowledge in leadership, management techniques and best practices;
- Ability to meet operation goals;
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Results driven and customer focused;
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English at a level appropriate for the job and communicate effectively through written and verbal means;
- Strong leadership and human resources management skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees and staff, and at all levels of the organization;
- Ensure to standardize the process of the Groupe ABP within the branch office;
- Perfectly bilingual in both English and French, oral and written.
- Good experience in business development ;
- Good knowledge of the industry (an asset);
Try Link Directory - A Free Directory Of 5,000 Canadian Job Banks, Employment Agencies & More.