HR Options is recruiting for a long-standing, reputable global firm in the automotive aftermarket industry. This firm is looking for 2 Business Development Specialists for the Quebec territory who will not only grow the business in Canada, but who will grow with the company and contribute to the high level of customer satisfaction that the firm is known for. A 3rd salesperson for the Ontario territory based in the GTA will also be considered as well.
The Business Development Specialist will report directly to the General Manager/Head of Sales. The Business Development Specialist will be responsible for all sales activities in the assigned territory to meet and/or exceed sales goals, as well as establishing the already solid position of the brand within his/her territory.
The Business Development Specialist must have strong sales, networking and relationship building skills. A successful Business Development Specialist will be driven, passionate about the industry, hands-on, flexible, and willing to travel extensively within his/her territory.
The Business Development Specialist will:
- Maintain and grow sales in territory.
- Respond to customer/partner inquiries promptly.
- Provide technical support / training on current and new products to customers and distributor partners.
- Seek out Project opportunities.
- Follow up promptly on leads.
- Travel to all parts of geography, as necessary, to maintain a face to face relationship with customers/partners.
- Regular submittal expense reports and reports as required by Management.
- Perform other job duties as assigned by Management.
Communication, Technical Proficiency, Customer Service/Focus, Planning & Organizing, Drive & Initiative, Business Knowledge, Professionalism, Ownership, Teamwork/Collaboration, Problem Solving/Critical Thinking
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience in automotive aftermarket spray-gun industry
- University degree is preferred (or equivalent experience)
- Has hands-on abilities and experience
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and ability to grow a territory
- Flexibility with working hours and travelling times (long hours/weekends required occasionally)
- Superior communication and negotiation skills
- Highly self-motivated, positive presence
- Excellent ability to develop business plans, make projections, follow up and adjust plans as needed
- Excellent ability to report on and communicate progress towards goals/targets
- Fluent in English & French
Try Link Directory - A Free Directory Of 5,000 Canadian Job Banks, Employment Agencies & More.