Red Seal Recruiting Solutions Ltd., is looking for a Support Engineer Pulp and Paper for Joliette, QC. We are a specialized trades and industrial management recruitment company.
Are you a sales or engineering professional with experience or interest in pulp and paper, tissue and chemical production processes? If you are interested in working for a world-class company and enjoy solving complex challenges in the field and with the support of a Lab, then you should apply now! Our client is looking for a Support Engineer for their mill customer in Joliette, Quebec just 45 minutes north of the Island of Montreal.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of specialty chemicals for the pulp, paper, oil and gas, chemical processing, mining, bio-refining, power, and municipal markets. The company’s product portfolio includes process and water treatment chemistries as well as state-of-the-art monitoring and control systems. These technologies are used by customers to improve operational efficiencies, enhance product quality, protect plant assets, and minimize environmental impact. When you join the company, you become part of a global community of 3,500 experts who work together to provide advanced process and water treatment solutions. Team members take pride in their ability to think dynamically and help solve our customers’ unique challenges.
Living in Joliette, Quebec
Crabtree is located just outside of Joliette Quebec, along the Ouareau River, just 40km north of the Island of Montreal. Edwin Crabtree established a mill here in 1905, becoming a pioneer in paper making in the region. This town is still known for its paper industry today. With affordable housing, good shopping in Joliette and the ability to pop into Montreal for Habs game, this is a great location for families or someone who is able to commute from Montreal in the company car.
“Confluence riv.Ouareau et Rouge by pommetier on panoramio.com”
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Benefits: Comprehensiv e benefits and opportunities for professional growth and development. Relocation benefits and company car will be provided.
- New university graduate or up to 3-5 years’ experience in the Tissue industry
- A Chemical, Mechanical or Process Engineering Degree would be preferred
- At least 3-5 years experience in the Paper, Corrugated, Packaging or Tissue industry
- Proven sales track record
Skills and Abilities
- The ability to sell and service the process side, particularly pulp mills, is very important.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- Focus on safety
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review treatment programs and processes within the territory accounts ensuring effective applications through routine testing and monitoring resulting in customer satisfaction and business retention.
- Maintain and build business/customer relationships.
- Conduct the necessary site and LMS/class room training programs to understand the overall operations of the territory plants and new customer sites.
- Sell new business and new applications in your territory. Develop and implement sales plans on new opportunities with the direction of the Area Manager including documenting ROI after the closure of the program. Establish, maintain and prioritize an accurate and current sales funnel in SFDC.
- Manage profitability of the account (pump settings, pricing, accounts receivable).
- Review territory applications and processes/procedures for safety improvements.
We require all applicants to secure a clean driving record.
To view this job and other available positions, visit our Job Board http://redsealrecruiting.com/job-seekers/job-board- list/
Try Link Directory - A Free Directory Of 5,000 Canadian Job Banks, Employment Agencies & More.