- Taking care of elderly person and with medical problem
- Assist in bath, dress, personal hygiene and toileting.
- Accompany to doctor’s appointment
- Assist in walking exercise and mobility
- Cooking and preparing meals and snacks
- Give status updates and feedbacks to the family
- Perform housekeeping routine, washing dishes, making beds, laundry and running errand.
- Do groceries
REQUIREMENTS & WORKING CONDITIONS
- Secondary Vocational Course (Diploma)
- 1 to 2 years experience in elderly care
- French or English speaking, reading or writing
- Starting salary 10.75/ hr. can be adjusted according to length of experience related to the job offer.
- Full time job (40/wks.). Permanent and able to work in flexible hours.
- Job is available May 31, 2017
HOW TO APPLY:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Job Located in Kirkland area (QC) H9J 4A4
- Optional accommodation is available at no charge in a live-in basis. (Note: This is not a condition of employment)
Try Link Directory - A Free Directory Of 5,000 Canadian Job Banks, Employment Agencies & More.