Busy commercial printer Bond Reproductions Inc. is seeking Production Coordination Manager (NOC 0911) for our location inVancouver, BC.
Job Type: Full-Time (40 hours per week), Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Technical Training
Positions Available: 1
Benefits: 4% vacation and enrolment into the company medical and dental plan.
1450 Adanac Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
V5L 2C3 Canada
- Work with senior management to efficiently manage, plane, organize, control and evaluate purchasing and procurement;
- Manage company inventory levels and develop inventory recording system;
- Efficiently coordinate company production schedules and plan and implement changes to equipment to maximizing production, both offset and digital printing, and personnel;
- Hire, supervise and train employees in use of new equipment and production techniques;
- Be able to recognize production limits based on WIP and coordinate 3rd party alternatives;
- Work with salespeople, keeping jobs on time and managing delays promptly;
- Direct quality control inspection system and develop reporting procedures.
Personnel traits required for the position:
- High level attention to detail;
- Numerically inclined;
- Problem solver;
- Work accurately under tight deadlines;
- Ability to prioritize and organize.
We are looking for a person with the following experience:
- Post secondary diploma or degree in warehouse management;
- At least 4 years experience in a managerial position;
- At least 2 years experience in the printing industry;
- At least 2 years experience, with print smith estimation software;
- Advanced Microsoft excel and Microsoft office knowledge;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Interpersonal skills will work with all company departments.
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com
Try Link Directory - A Free Directory Of 5,000 Canadian Job Banks, Employment Agencies & More.