Biacon Construction Corp.
Permanent Position: Drywall Installer
NOC Job Title: Drywall Installer
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Evening
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Office Address: Unit 11, 12730 66 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 1P3
Location of Work: Candidates will be required to work for various locations in Greater. Vancouver & Lower Mainland depend upon the Company's contracts
Education: Not required
Experience: 3 or more years of experience
Language: Basic English
Major Work Area: Construction- Residential & Commercial
1) Clean and prepare surfaces, Finish corners and angles,
2) Measure, cut and fit and install drywall sheets,
3) Cut and install metal corner beads,
4) Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks,
5) Tape over joints with tape and compound,
6) Fabricate grids for ceilings
Additional Skills: Work at heights
Essential Skills: Critical thinking, Working with others, Problem solving, Continuous learning
Employer: Biacon Construction Corp.
How to apply:
By Mail: Unit 11, 12730 66 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 1P3
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Try Link Directory - A Free Directory Of 5,000 Canadian Job Banks, Employment Agencies & More.