Food Service Supervisor Job
WHITEHORSE A&W located at 2222 2nd Ave, Whitehorse, YT, Y1A 1C8 is looking for a Full time Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311) who could join immediately.
Location:2222 2nd Ave, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 1C8
Number of Positions: 1
Position Title: Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311)
Terms: Permanent, Full-Time
Work hours: 40/week
Compensation: $14.00 per hour
Overtime/Vacation: As per territorial standards
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of the food servers, and the kitchen staff.
- Maintaining a high standard of hygiene in the preparation of meals and in the kitchen/dining area.
- Estimate and order ingredient and supplies required for meal preparation in consultation with cooks.
- Established methods to meet work schedules.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- Responsible for training and developing servers.
- Supervision and training of local kitchen staff in hygiene and the provision of healthy multi ethnical food.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
- Dealing with and resolving customer complaints.
- Overseeing client food orders.
- Handling sales receipts and cash balances at the end of the day.
Education: Completion of secondary school
Work Experience: 1-2 years experience as a food service supervisor
Strong communication and leadership skills
Apply with resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org(Quote in Subject Line “Food Service Supervisor – Whitehorse”) or submit in person or mail to 2222 2nd Ave, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 1C8.
We encourage new immigrants, aboriginals and youth to apply for the job.
Try Link Directory - A Free Directory Of 5,000 Canadian Job Banks, Employment Agencies & More.