Child care provider required to take care of two children: 2 years old and 5 months old .
The applicant must be mature, loving, energetic, honest, outgoing, independent and reliable.
Employer's name: Reagan G.
Location: Whitehorse, Yt. Nearest intersection: Adit Lane and N Star Dr.
• Supervise and care for the children in employers’ residence;
• Bathe, dress and feed the children. Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers
• Oversee children’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer;
• Instruct the toddler in personal hygiene and social development, as instructed by employer;
• Organize and participate in activities to provide amusement and exercise, as instructed by employer;
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for the children and perform housekeeping duties for the children;
• Maintain a healthy environment in the home.
Experience and Qualifications :
• Completion of the equivalent of the Canadian secondary school education (post-secondary education is an asset)
• At least 6 months of Caregiver training or at least one year of full time paid experience as a caregiver or in a related field or occupation in the past three years.
• First Aid Certificate or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate (or willing to take course upon employment)
• Able to speak, write and read English.
• Eligible to receive work permit for Canada
Anticipated Start Date: January, 2017
Terms of Employment:
• The job is full-time, 42.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Days off: Saturday and Sunday.
• Health Care benefits, 2 weeks paid holidays, 30 minute paid meal break.
• Relocation cost paid by the employer
Wage: $11.07 hourly.
How to apply:
Try Link Directory - A Free Directory Of 5,000 Canadian Job Banks, Employment Agencies & More.