Teamrecruiter.com is a Professional Staffing Agency servicing several major cities through-out North America. We combine traditional search expertise with Internet Technology and standardized skill evaluations. We are also members of a worldwide affiliation (www.npainc.com) that grants us access to jobs and candidates in several industries virtually anywhere in the world. We were founded on the premise that providing complete and comprehensive services to a select number of clients is essential to developing successful business relationships. We are dedicated to building solid working relationships with our candidates and we will continuously strive to find your dream job....
|» See all jobs by this employer|
URGENT:Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your resume (ASAP) along with your salary expectations, first available date and a telephone contact number: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the job title as your subject line:
The recruiter in charge of this role is Denise
AFTER you have submitted your resume via e-mail (when you have a moment) please apply online to match your resume to the job with following link:
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
My client is a well-established bank, situated inDowntown Toronto. They are looking for a Business Support Analyst (Banking Exp.). This is a 3 months contract with a strong possibility of extension based on performance.
The Business Support Analyst I is responsible for the delivery of superior customer service with respect to telephone and email inquiries. Tasks include writing simple SQL queries to generate reports; assisting individual users with printing problems, the correction of performance reports, and the setting up of new user ID’s and IA codes; and investigating the impact of production problems that affect all users.
- Responsible for the delivery of superior customer service with respect to telephone/email inquiries.
- Deals in a fast paced high volume environment in servicing our Sales and Service colleagues in BMO Nesbitt Burns Branches.
- Responsible for the timely and efficient investigation and resolution of BMO financial investment product requests as required meeting established deadlines and quality standards.
- Assumes a proactive role to ensure customers/users receive superior service by investigating requests/discrepancies and taking corrective action.
- Assumes a role in escalation, troubleshooting, resolution, and documentation of problems. Liaise with appropriate areas for resolution.
• Write simple SQL queries to generate reports for main user Application when required.
• Assist users with all Printing problems.
• Assist users with the correction of Performance reports.
• Assist with the setting up of new User IDs and IA codes on the system.
• Investigate the impact of Production problems to all users.
- Excellent knowledge of financial services including Mutual Funds, Registered Products
- Extensive knowledge of Retail Information Systems (RIS) is required
- Familiarity with Oasis, Charles River, Salesforce
- Working experience with Viatil (Remedy) is required
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) is an asset
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Good understanding of the Securities Industry.
- Good understanding of SQL, UNIX, MS Office and Windows system
- Good Problem Solving and Math skills
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibits exceptional Customer Service skills
- Skilled at giving prompt and accurate resolutions and guidance to phone and/or written correspondence enquiries/complaints received from customers/clients
- Ability to identify, resolve and or escalate problems that may have financial/customer service implications to Management
- Self motivated and goal oriented, capable of working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Demonstrates an aptitude for continuous learning
- Ability to deal with changing priorities
- Excellent computer skills
- Advanced knowledge of products, services and workflow priorities and deadlines
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply !
When you have some time please register in our database (5 minute process) to be considered for future openings; the link is available on our website at http://www.teamrecruiter.com/ in the Candidate section.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted through telephone/email. You are encouraged to register with us in our database to be considered for future positions available.
Have a great day.
......At Teamrecruiter.com we offer some of the most highly qualified professionals in the workforce. We dedicate an industry trained recruitment specialist to the following areas: IT, Finance, Admin, Sales, Executive Search and Contractors. If you would like to learn more about our full-service recruiting firm please visit our website at www.teamrecruiter.com.
CAMSC and ACSESS certified
Try Link Directory - A Free Directory Of 5,000 Canadian Job Banks, Employment Agencies & More.