Like an elite tribe of headhunters, we track down top performers often before they even enter the job market. We are headhunters that help employers win the war for talent. We kick careers into high gear. We have worked with dozens of Canada's Fortune 500 corporations, from finance to forestry, from technology to transportation, from manufacturing to medical.
We know that every job search is unique, and we have the solutions to provide you with the expertise and undivided attention you deserve. It's about finding you the right FIT - and it's what we do best....
|» See all jobs by this employer|
Senior Sales Administrator
Do you have a passion for dealing with people? Do you like being organized and taking ownership of company processes? If so, than this opportunity could be for you!
Our client, located on the West end of Edmonton, is dedicated to delivering the best products and service to various industries across Canada. They have received recognition for being among the top 50 employers in their category. This position would require a focus on customer service and the ability to multi-task.
- Taking orders from customers, and doing all necessary verification and processing
- Creating purchase orders, dealing with customer enquiries and following up on orders
- Issuing credits, mailing out invoices and ensuring all shipments are recorded correctly
- Taking ownership of the customer profile and supporting the Sales team in all functions necessary
- Preparing documents, reports and proposals
- Regular communication with Logistics and Procurement
This company will expect from you:
- Self starter, superior interpersonal skills and presentation skills needed
- 2+ years experience in customer service or inside sales
- Demonstrated computer skills in JD Edwards or SAP preferred
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong sense of urgency
In return you can expect:
- Full benefits and 2 weeks’ vacation
- An entrepreneurial environment and a dynamic team
- $38,000 - $48,000 annual salary
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please contact Safina Rayardirectly at email@example.comKarly Gerlachatkgerlach@theheadhunters.ca. Only qualified candidates who are eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this role. Thank-you.
The HeadHunters Recruitment Inc.is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more.www.theheadhunters.ca – 780.486.8377
Try Link Directory - A Free Directory Of 5,000 Canadian Job Banks, Employment Agencies & More.