1. Oversee the inventory procedures and ensure the integrity and accuracy of the data throughout the year.
2. Assist in the Flow of goods between stores and distribution centers
3. Investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies
4. Adjusting inventory for both retail stores and the warehouse
5. Verifying and validating cycle counts performed on a weekly basis
6. Inventory costing for both retail and wholesale
7. Planning and preparing for physical inventory counts including reconciliation
8. Facilitating the integration between the inventory systems
9. Act as a point of contact for all inventory related issues
10. Preparing monthly inventory reports for the Finance team
1. Inventory management experience 2 to 5 years preferred within a retail & wholesale environment
2. Detail oriented
3. Computer proficient with emphasis on Excel
4. Experience in accounting is an asset
5. Fluently bilingual
Try Link Directory - A Free Directory Of 5,000 Canadian Job Banks, Employment Agencies & More.