Our client, a leader in the development of automation equipment primarily for the automotive industry, is currently searching for an experienced Controls Specialist to join them on a permanent basis.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be Programming, developing and troubleshooting PLC controlled automation systems.
- You will help to troubleshoot complex automation and will validate system safeties function as designed.
- You will develop efficient means and standards to ensure budgets and schedules are met.
- You will validate system safeties function as designed and coordinate with other disciplines to streamline delivery.
- Ability to work well under pressure and provide coordination under a variety of conditions and constraints.
- Ability to motivate fellow team members in a positive manner and have excellent conflict resolutions skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent judgment and problem solving skills with a strong understanding of financial impact of relevant options.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, disciplined approach to work, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Valid degree or diploma in a related discipline and 3+ years of related work experience.
- Experience with Allen Bradley Controllogix and SLC based programming software,Allen Bradley HMI development software, Siemens Step 7 Based PLC programming software, and Siemens Win CC HMI development software.
- Working knowledge of Safety PLC Systems and Safety Standards.
- Working knowledge of communication networks.
- Direct experience with robot integration and understanding of robot programming.
- Direct experience with multiple process types such asL: Assembly, MIG Welding, Spot Welding.
- Direct experience with safety circuit design.
This is a permanent role that will pay a competitive salary based on experience level.
Please send all qualified resumes to email@example.com. For more information, please call 905-477-3315 Ext. 303.
Try Link Directory - A Free Directory Of 5,000 Canadian Job Banks, Employment Agencies & More.